by Win Wenger, Ph.D.
(This sidebar was added each edition of Winsights from Issue #1 to Issue #10, March-June 1997)
Some Ways to Get At Your Own Real Genius:
Albert says: to practice some form of my Deep Thought Method: Let your imagery play, examine it as closely as possible to see what you can learn from it. We say, practice Socratic forms of Einstein’s Deep Thought Method. While observing these free images, describe them in detail to a listener; be surprised at what comes up for you.
Here are a few of the many additional ways to bring up your own very real genius to enrich your life:
- Find ways to “get on a roll,” stay on a roll, get back to being on that roll, until more falls into it.
- Find ways to verbally describe “the indescribable:” where you have to “reach” to convey an effect, is your growth zone.
- Pick up on and describe subtleties and nuance. These arise in parts of your brain usually offline from where you are verbally focussed, conscious. Describing subtler impressions reinforces more and more onto line with your immediate consciousness those subtler regions of your brain, together with their intelligence.
- Improve the physical health and condition of your physical brain:
- Improve circulation to your brain;
- Improve nutrition to your brain;
- Improve your brain’s sub-routines.